Celebrity Privilege Club
Terms and conditions of membership.
- Your membership is continuous and is free.
- Both physical and digital membership cards are valid for use at retailers.
- If you wish for your details to be removed from our secure system, please contact us by clicking here or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- When you accept the terms & conditions you can join the Celebrity Privilege Club.
- Some businesses may have specific exclusions, you can find these by viewing the members’ page on our website for details.
- If you sign up on our website or one of our landing pages, then personal information is processed on the basis that we have a legitimate interest in doing so.
- This page tells you the terms and conditions on which we supply Celebrity Privilege Club memberships. Please read these terms and conditions carefully and make sure that you understand them, before taking a membership from our site. You should understand that by ordering a membership card, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- You should print a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
- Please understand that if you refuse to accept these terms and conditions you will not be able to activate your membership.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time by giving you notice by posting the amended terms and conditions on our site.
- Purpose of the processing and the legal basis for the processing.
For us to fulfil our contractual and customer obligations, there is a requirement to collect specific personally identifiable information relating to our customers. There are a couple of legal bases for the processing of such personally identifiable information. If you sign up on our website or one of our landing pages, then personal information is processed on the basis that we have a legitimate interest in doing so. For marketing communications, if you are an existing member we use the legitimate interest legal basis to provide marketing communications. However, you will always have the option of unsubscribing from these emails. If you are a new customer, you will be required to provide consent by checking an ‘opt in’ box. If you provide this consent, you will always have the option to unsubscribe from marketing.
We have a legitimate interest in further processing the information which is provided you at the point of sale for marketing purposes. We may also use your information for other specific legitimate purposes such as:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have either explicitly consented to or we believe you have a legitimate interest in.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Information about us
- The memberships for Celebrity Privilege Club are operated by Celebrity Mallorca Magazine S.L
- By placing an order for a membership through our website, you warrant that you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts and you are at least 18 years old.
- We can only deal with the member about a membership so any contact with us regarding the membership should only be made by the member.
How the contract between you and us is formed
- The contract between us will only be formed when you accept the terms and conditions of the membership. This acceptance confirms you agree to go ahead with the membership.
- Please note your membership is continuous.
- To cancel your membership, please email your name and email address to email@example.com
Price and payment
- Membership is free.
Both physical and digital cards are valid at retailers.
Your membership and use at participating retailers
- Participating retailers, particularly bars and restaurants may exclude certain celebration days (including but not limited to Mothers' Day, Fathers' Day and Valentine’s Day) and bank holidays. Please check our site and also refer to individual retailers as other exclusions may apply.
- Privileges advertised on our website are only available to members who present a valid membership. Such offers are not available in conjunction with any other offers that participating retailers may be running.
- We will use reasonable endeavours to update our site to show the particulars of participating retailers and the terms of their availability. Participating retailers may, however, be entitled to withdraw or to change the terms and conditions of their availability after you have become a member and we shall have no liability for any such withdrawals or changes in terms and conditions or availability.
- Members will have the benefit of any additional retailers which join at a later date and any increase in availability of participating retailers.
- Participating retailers may check the validity of your membership and may scan the QR code on your card.
- Where you receive services and/or purchase food from any participating retailer/restaurant, any losses or liability arising out of, or in connection with, such services and/or food shall be the relevant participating retailer's liability. We accept no liability for any negative experiences at any of the participating retailers. We will not become involved in any dispute between you and any retailer.
- We do not give any warranty for any goods or services accessed through, or displayed on, our site.
- Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. When using our site, you accept that communication with us will be solely electronic. We will contact you by e-mail or provide you with information by posting notices on our websites. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
- Failure by us to enforce any of these terms and conditions will not prevent us from subsequently relying on, or enforcing, them.
- If any court or competent authority decides that any of the provisions of these terms and conditions are invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, the term will, to that extent only, be severed from the remaining terms, which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- These terms and conditions and any document expressly referred to in them constitute the whole agreement between us and supersede all previous discussions, correspondence, negotiations, previous arrangement, understanding or agreement between us relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions. We each acknowledge that, in entering into these terms and conditions, neither of us relies on, or will have any remedies in respect of, any representation or warranty (whether made innocently or negligently) that is not set out in these terms and conditions or the documents referred to in them. Nothing in this clause limits or excludes any liability for fraud.
Law and jurisdiction
This agreement shall be interpreted in accordance with the Spanish law and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Palma Courts.