The data collected through the data collection form within this website or other means will be incorporated into a file of personal data held within a password protected Customer Relationship Management system (CRM).
This entity will treat the data confidentially and exclusively for the purpose of providing the services requested.
THE OWNER OF THE SITE agrees not to transfer, sell, or share data with third parties without your approval. The user may revoke the consent and exercise rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to that effect by emailing the request to email@example.com
Properly identifying and clearly indicating the specific right is exercised. THE OWNER OF THE WEB adopts certain safety levels required by the Act 15/1999 and other applicable regulations. However, assumes no liability for damages to third parties resulting from alterations to computer systems, electronic documents or user files.
If you decide to leave our website via links to sites outside our organization, THE OWNER OF THE SITE shall not be responsible for the privacy policies of such sites or the cookies that they can store on the user’s computer.
Our policy regarding e-mail is to send only communications you have asked to receive. If you prefer not to receive these email messages we will provide you through them the opportunity to exercise their right of cancellation and renunciation of these messages.
CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The data provided on the website is for informational purposes only and does not form part of any contract. All property details including prices are subject to change without notice. Prices and other property details will be confirmed at the point of sale/purchase/rental.
The website and its services are free to access, however, THE OWNER OF THE SITE conditions the use of some of the services offered on its website upon completion of the relevant form. The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to THE OWNER OF THE SITE and shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements. The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the content and services of THE OWNER OF THE SITE and not to:
- a) Spread content of criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, justifying terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- b) Introduce into the system computer viruses or any other proceedings which may alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or cause damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of THE OWNER OF THE SITE or third parties as well as hindering the access of other users to the website and its services through mass consumption of computing resources through which THE OWNER OF THE SITE provides its services.
- c) Trying to access email accounts of other users or to restricted areas of computer systems or third parties and, if necessary, to extract information.
- d) Violate the rights of intellectual property, as well as violating the confidentiality of the information of THE OWNER OF THE SITE or others.
- e) Impersonate another user, public administration or a third party.
- f) Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless you have express permission from the copyright holder or it is legally permitted.
- g) Collect data for advertising purposes or for sending any kind of publicity and communications for the purpose of sale or other commercial purposes without prior request or consent. All website content, including text, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source code whose property belongs to THE OWNER OF THE SITE, without being transferred to user any rights to exploit them beyond what is necessary for the proper use of the website.
In short, users accessing this website may view the contents and in effect, if any, authorized private copies provided that these elements are not given to others, or installed in to servers connected to networks, or subject to any kind of exploitation.
Additionally, all trademarks, trade names or logos of any kind that appear on the website are the property of THE OWNER OF THE SITE. Distribution, modification, disposal or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the rights of exploitation are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between THE OWNER OF THE SITE and the owner of the website in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by THE OWNER OF THE SITE of its contents or services .
Those who wish to establish a link must request prior written authorization from THE OWNER OF THE SITE. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home page or start page from our website and also should refrain from making statements or false, inaccurate or incorrect THE OWNER OF THE SITE, or include illegal, contrary to morality and public order.
THE OWNER OF THE SITE is not responsible for the use which each user is given regarding the materials made available on this website or its proceedings based on the same.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
The content of this website is of a general nature and is for informational purposes only, without guarantees of full access to all content, or its completeness, correctness, validity or currency, or suitability or fitness for a particular purpose.
THE OWNER OF THE SITE excludes, as far as permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- a) The inability to access the website or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and / or timeliness of the content, as well as the existence of flaws and defects of all kinds of content transmitted, distributed, stored, made available to which is accessed through the web site or services offered.
- b) The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in the computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- c) Failure to comply with laws, good faith, public order and traffic uses this legal notice as a result of misuse of the website. In particular, by way of example,
THE OWNER OF THE SITE is not responsible for the actions of third parties who infringe intellectual property, trade secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and image, as well as the rules on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Also, THE OWNER OF THE SITE disclaims any responsibility for the information found outside this website that is not managed by our webmaster. The function of the links displayed on this website is solely to inform the user about the existence of other sources likely to extend the content provided by this website.
THE OWNER OF THE SITE does not guarantee or endorse the operation or availability of linked sites, nor suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them, so will not be responsible for the results obtained. THE OWNER OF THE SITE is not responsible for the establishment of third party hyperlinks.
PROCEDURE IN THE EVENT OF ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances revealing the illegality of the use of any content and / or the performance of any activity on the web pages included in or accessible through the website, they should contact the OWNER OF THE SITE properly identifying and specifying the alleged violations and declaring expressly and under its responsibility that the information in the notification is accurate.
The administrative information through the website does not replace legal publicity laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts which must be formally published in the official journals of public administration, which is the only instrument that attests their authenticity and content. The information on this website should be considered as a guide without legal validity.
PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), the client / user is informed and gives his / her consent to the incorporation of their data into a file from which Celebrity Mallorca Magazine S.L is responsible. We may need to share your email address with associated / collaborating real estate agents that we are marketing properties for, and for the purposes of marketing future properties or to arrange viewing times and anything else relevant to the property or similar properties we deem to be in your interests. We also inform you about your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, which may be exercised by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional information may be gathered by us during the process of booking advertising into our printed magazine or online. Again, this information will not be used for any purpose other than to raise the invoice or to prepare the advert. This information will be shared with our outsourced graphic design team. The full terms and condition regarding the booking of advertising space are kept up to date on the advertising booking form.
These forms are regularly updated.
We also inform you that the personal information provided will not be transferred or communicated, even for its conservation, to third parties.
HOW TO CONTACT Celebrity Mallorca Magazine S.L IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, COMMENTS OR COMPLAINTS?
To reach us we offer different means of contact as detailed below:
Tel: +34 971097875
Email : email@example.com
This cookie statement was last updated on March 16, 2020 and applies to citizens of the European Economic Area.
2. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small simple file that is sent along with pages of this website and stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or another device. The information stored therein may be returned to our servers or to the servers of the relevant third parties during a subsequent visit.
3. What are scripts?
A script is a piece of programme code that is used to make our website function properly and interactively. This code is executed on our server or on your device.
4. What is a web beacon?
A web beacon (or a pixel tag) is a small, invisible piece of text or image on a website that is used to monitor traffic on a website. In order to do this, various data about you is stored using web beacons.
6.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work properly and that your user preferences remain known. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way, you do not need to repeatedly enter the same information when visiting our website and, for example, the items remain in your shopping basket until you have paid. We may place these cookies without your consent.
6.2 Analytical cookies
We use analytical cookies to optimise the website experience for our users. With these analytical cookies we get insights in the usage of our website. We ask your permission to place analytical cookies.
6.3 Advertising cookies
On this website we use advertising cookies, enabling us to personalise the advertisements for you, and we (and third parties) gain insights into the campaign results. This happens based on a profile we create based on your click and surfing on and outside https://celebritymallorca.es. With these cookies you, as website visitor are linked to a unique ID, so you do not see the same ad more than once for example.
Because these cookies are marked as tracking cookies, we ask your permission to place these.
6.4 Social media buttons
On our website we have included buttons for Facebook and Instagram to promote webpages (e.g. “like”, “pin”) or share (e.g. “tweet”) on social networks like Facebook and Instagram. These buttons work using pieces of code coming from Facebook and Instagram themselves. This code places cookies. These social media buttons also can store and process certain information, so a personalized advertisement can be shown to you.
Please read the privacy statement of these social networks (which can change regularly) to read what they do with your (personal) data which they process using these cookies. The data that is retrieved is anonymized as much as possible. Facebook and Instagram are located in the United States.
7. Placed cookies
We use Google Analytics for website statistics. Read more
|_ga||2 years||Store a unique user ID|
We use Google Fonts for display of webfonts. Read more
|Google Fonts API||none||Request user IP address|
We use Google reCAPTCHA for spam prevention. Read more
|rc::c||session||Filter requests from bots|
|Purpose pending investigation|
We use YouTube for video display. Read more
|GPS||session||Store location data|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||6 months||Estimate bandwidth|
|YSC||session||Store a unique user ID|
|PREF||1 year||Track visits across websites|
We use Facebook for display of recent social posts and/or social share buttons. Read more
|actppresence||1 year||Manage ad display frequency|
|_fbc||2 years||Stores last visit|
|fbm*||1 year||Store account details|
|xs||3 months||Store a unique session ID|
|fr||3 months||Ad delivery|
|_fbp||3 months||Track visits across websites|
|datr||2 years||Provide fraud prevention|
|sb||2 years||Store browser details|
|*_fbm_||1 year||Store account details|
|wd||1 week||Determine screen resolution|
|act||90 days||Keep users logged in|
|c_user||90 days||Store a unique user ID|
|csm||90 days||Provide fraud prevention|
|presence||session||Track if the browser tab is active|
|Purpose pending investigation|
This data is not shared with third parties.
8. Your rights with respect to personal data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it, and how long it will be retained for.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to supplement, correct, have deleted or blocked your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: you may object to the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are justified grounds for processing.
To exercise these rights, please contact us. Please refer to the contact details at the bottom of this cookie statement. If you have a complaint about how we handle your data, we would like to hear from you, but you also have the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority (the Data Protection Authority).
9. Enabling/disabling and deleting cookies
You can use your internet browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. You can also specify that certain cookies may not be placed. Another option is to change the settings of your internet browser so that you receive a message each time a cookie is placed. For more information about these options, please refer to the instructions in the Help section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not work properly if all cookies are disabled. If you do delete the cookies in your browser, they will be placed again after your consent when you visit our websites again.
10. Contact details
Calle Zaragoza 1
Son Caliu, Calvia. Mallorca
Phone number: +34 684 169 261
Current status: AcceptedCurrent status: Denied